Sosegon Online is the trade name of Pentazocine, which is used to relieve pain. Some of the other brand names of Pentazocine are Fortal, Talwin, Talwin NX, Talwin PX, and Talacen. Talwin PX does not contain any naloxone, owing to which it is the only form of Pentazocine available in Canada, a country that has strict drug laws and makes the addition of naloxone to Pentazocine illegal. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Pentazocine in June 1967 after it was successfully tested on 12,000 US patients. The Sterling Drug Company first developed Pentazocine in the late fifties and the drug was completely tested for efficacy in the sixties. By the late sixties, countries such as Argentina, Mexico, and England were already marketing it.
To be on the safe side, consumers should purchase Sosegon only with a doctor’s prescription as the wrong use of this drug could be dangerous. Moreover, a pharmacy could be considered legitimate and reputed only if it supplies prescription drugs to consumers who produce a prescription. Sosegon Online
Sosegon is available at cheap rates online, but consumers should avoid purchasing Sosegon just because it is cheap. If purchasing Sosegon online without a prescription, consumers should make sure that the pharmacy has the proper license.
HOW TO TAKE SOSEGON
Pentazocine should be taken only according to the doctor’s orders because patients can develop allergic reactions to pentazocine. If they take high doses of pentazocine for a prolonged period, they can get addicted to the drug. While taking Sosegon, patients should make sure that they have stored the drug in a safe place, out of the reach of children and pets and family members who are prone to addictions.
Pentazocine is available in the liquid form and is administered as a venous or muscular injection by qualified doctors or nurses. Patients should administering Pentazocine injections on their own if they do not know how to do it and dispose used syringes and needles properly. Injections should be given on different parts of the body and never on the same part because the drug can damage tissues, muscles, and skin. Sosegon Online
Patients should not stop taking Pentazocine suddenly because they can experience withdrawal symptoms such as watery eyes, fever, stomach pain, restlessness, anxiety, and others. Your doctor will tell you the correct way to stop taking this drug.
SOSEGON SIDE EFFECTS
Some patients can get allergic to Sosegon. If patients experience difficulties in breathing or swelling in their throats, tongues, and lips, they must get immediate medical help.
Use of Sosegon can lead to side effects such as:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Blurred vision, headache, difficulties in concentration
- Chest pain
- Hyperactivity and restlessness
- Sleep disorders
- Skin rash
The above is not a comprehensive list and patients might experience other side effects. If patients are not comfortable with Sosegon, they must consult their doctors immediately.
BEFORE TAKING SOSEGON
Before taking Sosegon, patients should discuss their medical histories and health condition with their doctors. If patients are suffering from medical conditions such as kidney and liver disorders, epilepsy, seizures, heart disorders, hypertension, asthma, sleep disorders, breathing disorders, addiction to narcotics, mental disorders, and addiction to alcohol and drugs, the doctor will alter the dosage accordingly. Patients should also reveal previous histories of head injuries and cardiac arrests, if any.
Sometimes, Pentazocine is administered to women who have just begun getting labor pains; however, it should never be used immediately before the delivery as the baby could get breathing problems.
The effects of Pentazocine are more pronounced in case of elderly patients.
Although the effects of an overdose are not yet known, patients must get medical assistance if they take an overdose by mistake.
Pentazocine is used whenever required, so there is no question of missing a dose. If patients are taking Pentazocine regularly, they can either skip the missed dose or take it as soon as they remember. However, they must avoid taking an overdose.
- What should be avoided while taking Sosegon?Patients who are on Sosegon must avoid taking alcohol as it can aggravate Pentazocine side effects. Since Pentazocine can reduce thinking abilities and response time, patients should avoid getting involved in activities that require a sharp and alert mind.Patients who are taking sedatives, muscle relaxers, antidepressants, and other pills must avoid Sosegon.
- What drugs does Sosegon interact with?Sosegon interacts with several drugs such as phenothiazines and narcotics. If patients are already taking these drugs, they should inform their doctors so that the dosage can be adjusted accordingly.
- What are the effects of Sosegon on pregnant women?Since Pentazocine can harm the fetus, pregnant women should avoid it. If they take pentazocine during pregnancy, the baby could be born with Pentazocine withdrawal symptoms. Pregnant women or women who plan to get pregnant must discuss this issue thoroughly before receiving a prescription for Sosegon. Likewise, lactating mothers should either avoid Sosegon or avoid breast feeding their babies because Sosegon is known to get into breast milk.
- How does Sosegon work?Sosegon is taken to relieve pain. It works on pain receptors in the brain to reduce pain. Its function is similar to endorphins that are naturally found in the spinal cord and brain. The action of this drug on pain receptors in the brain leads to blocking of pain signals sent to the brain. Owing to this, patients do not feel pain although the cause for the pain continues to exist.
- What does prolonged use of Sosegon lead to?If patients take Sosegon for a long time, their tolerance to Sosegon increases, as a result of which the drug will no longer work as an analgesic for them. Over time, patients will require larger doses of Sosegon. Patients who continuously use Sosegon become dependent on it and will find it difficult to withdraw from it. If they stop taking Sosegon suddenly, they will experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Such patients, therefore, need special medical care.